- For Bottom Crust:
- Digestive Biscuits- 1 Cup
- Butter: ¼ Cup melted
- Cheesecake Mixture:
- Mooz Cream Cheese – 1 Packet
- Condensed Milk – 1 Tin
- Lemon Juice- 1/4th Cup
- In a mix crush digestive biscuits finely and add the butter and mix till mixture is crumbly.
- Lay it in an 8 inch deep spring-form dish, smoothen & press it down and chill for 1 hour.
- Now in another bowl whip the cream cheese and condensed milk till smooth. Finally add in the lemon juice and give it a final whip.
- Top this on top of the crumbly base and smoothen it out.
- Refrigerate for 1 day and your delicious cheese cake is ready!