- Coffee Syrup:
- • 1 cup brewed strong coffee (1 cup hot water + 2 tbsp instant coffee)
- • 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- • 1 cup Mooz mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- • 2 tbsp Kalhua
- • 1 cup heavy cream
- • 1 cup granulated sugar
- • 20-24 ladyfingers
- Mix ingredients listed under coffee syrup to make the same.
- For filling: In a large bowl, whisk mascarpone until creamy and smooth then add vanilla and kalhua. In a different bowl, whisk together heavy cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold this into mascarpone until mixture is smooth.
- Assemble tiramisu: Dip ladyfingers very quickly (less than a second) into the coffee syrup and line them in one layer in an 8-inch baking dish. Spoon half of the filling over the ladyfingers and smooth the top. Repeat with a second layer of coffee-dipped ladyfingers, then with the rest of the cream.
- Refrigerate for atleast 6 hours. Do not freeze though.
- Serve cold, dusted with some cocoa powder or grated chocolate.